In the latest episode of the podcast, I recorded a solo episode sharing my 10 healthy habits to create more energy, positivity & vitality in your life. After posting some of my morning rituals and weekend lockdown practices on my instagram stories, I received loads of questions as to some of my positive practices (winter ocean swimming and all)! so I thought I would answer all your questions in this episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of creating healthy habits and how they can significantly improve your energy, positivity and longevity.
- My morning and evening rituals, and how they set the tone for how I start and end each day.
- The specific practices i’ve developed during lockdown including ocean swimming and the benefits of cold water therapy.
- How practicing gratitude has exponentially increased the amount of goodness coming into my life.
- How cutting back on screen time, social media and news consumption has significantly improved my sleep and general wellness.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
In this episode, I make reference to the Dr Joe Dispenza meditation I have been practicing in the evenings, which you can access here.
If you enjoy this episode and learning about healthy habits to create more energy positivity and vitality in your life, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.