The past 12-15 months have been incredibly disruptive and with the recent lockdown announced in Sydney, I felt it was timely to record a solo episode for the podcast, sharing my top 10 tips to effectively work from home. Our ways of working have shifted enormously and many of us have had to re-evaluate our ways of working, refocus and reprioritise.
Despite all the change and disruption, I have found that there have been many benefits to working from home. My days are positive and productive. I have been able to achieve a lot professionally, increase my step count and enjoy a slower pace to the morning.
In this episode, I share 10 key tips I have utilised to effectively work from home and to create a workspace that I love. I cover:
- How practicing gratitude has invited more goodness to come into my life.
- Strategies to creating a productive workspace that you love to be in.
- How to set a schedule and routine that works for you.
- The power of writing and utilising a to-do list.
- How to book end each day, and swap your work commute for daily walks.
- How to create clear boundaries.
- The importance of taking breaks.
- Why you should actually get dressed and not stay in your pyjamas all day.
- The importance of staying hydrated to maintain health and prevent you from feeling fatigued.
- Keeping in touch, staying connected and reducing feelings of isolation and loneliness.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, YouTube, iHeart Radio and Amazon Music. You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, and also recommend it to a friend, family member or colleague who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes.
Please also be sure to check out and subscribe to my new YouTube channel, Boss in Heels TV!