The first six weeks of 2021 have flown by..! In this solo episode of the podcast, I share my 5 key strategies for power planning, time management and getting organised in 2021. These practices ensure that I am utilising my time effectively and also help ensure that my days and weeks run so much smoother.
In this episode, we cover some key strategies and practices, including:
- Power planning and developing a weekly practice for writing a to-do list and a not to-do list.
- Understanding key priorities, identifying needle-moving tasks and recognising when I feel resistance towards certain tasks.
- Utilising iPhone and Outlook calendars to schedule all tasks, meetings and commitments.
- The benefits of creating a contingency plan.
- Committing and executing on your plans and priorities.
We also cover some key organisational practices I use on a daily and weekly basis, including:
- Meal prep, grocery shopping and planning food for the week.
- Cleaning and decluttering.
- Preparing work outfits in advance.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio or Amazon Music. You cam also listen simply by clicking the link below:
In this episode on power planning, I make references to Episode 32 – How To Set Audacious Goals In 2021 You Actually Stick To.
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, and also to share it with a friend, family member or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes.