5 Podcasts I’m Listening To Right Now.
“If you want to be powerful, educate yourself.”- Jeremy Gilvrey.
A couple of years ago, I made a commitment to myself to start investing more into my personal and professional development. A big part of this commitment was to stop listening to trash radio and instead, start listening to podcasts. This change has truly become one of the best and most beneficial habits I’ve developed.
Over the years, I’ve listened to tonnes of different podcasts, and I’m going to share some of my favourites with you here:
1. THE TIM FERRISS SHOW
The Tim Ferriss show usually sits at number one as the best business podcast on all apple podcasts. It has been rated as number one out of 500,000+ podcasts on many occasions, and it is not difficult to see why.
Tim Ferriss is known for bringing on some of the most powerful and successful guests on his show. In each episode, Ferriss deconstructs world-class performers from various industries to extract the tactics, tools, habits and routines you can implement in your daily life. This includes morning routines, workouts, time-management skills, favourite books and much, much more.
Some notable episodes include:
- Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance and Mastering Money.
- Terry Crews on How to Have, Do & Be All You Want.
- Joe Gebbia on Founding Air BnB.
- Brandon Stanton on The Humans of New York and 25 Million + Fans.
- Debbie Millman on How to Design a A Life.
- Ann Miura-Ko on The Path From Shyness to World-Class Debater & Investor.
- Maria Shapova on Mental Performance, Work-Life Balance & The Rise To The Top.
2. ON PURPOSE WITH JAY SHETTY
Jay Shetty lived as a monk for 3 years and built philanthropic ventures. Jay’s mission is to spread knowledge at the same pace we want entertainment, something he likes to call making wisdom go viral. On Purpose with Jay Shetty is Jay’s podcast, where he shares incredible insights, wisdom and knowledge in a really practical way. Jay has fascinating conversations with coaches and experts on a variety of topics including health, relationships and mindset.
Some of my favourite episodes include:
- Chrissy Metz: On How She Went From Having 81 Cents to Being the Star of This Is Us.
- Gary Vee: On How to Stop Caring What Other People Think Of You.
- Ray Dalio: On How to Define Success for Yourself and Set Your Goals.
- Arianna Huffington: On Why Sleep Is Crucial To Success.
- 3 Things To Do Before Work to Increase Focus and Productivity.
3. THE GARY VEE AUDIO EXPERIENCE
Gary Vee is an entrepreneur, CEO, investor, vlogger and public speaker. The Gary Vee Audio experience is ranked in the top 100 iTunes Podcast and features a variety of #AskGaryVee show episodes, keynote speeches on business and marketing, interviews and current thoughts. Gary is incredibly real and raw in his approach.
Notable episodes include:
- Ray Dalio, Billionaire Investor.
- Tim Ferriss on Entrepreneurship.
- How to Crush it in 2019.
- Why Haven’t you Started Yet?
- Larry King on Being Unemotional When it Comes to Business.
4. OPRAH’S SUPERSOUL CONVERSATIONS
There’s something so uplifting and inspiring when it comes to listening to Oprah. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations have been designed to help awaken, discover and connect to the deeper meaning of the world around us. Oprah interviews thought leaders best-selling authors, spiritual luminaries as well as health and wellness experts.
Some of my personal favourites include:
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose with Eckhart Tolle (10 Part Series).
- Brene Brown: Rising Strong.
- Michelle Obama: Becoming.
- Marie Forleo: Everything is “Figureoutable.”
- Oprah at Home with Gabrielle Union, Dwayne Wade & Their Baby.
5. SUCCESS RESOURCES PODCAST
Success Resources is the world’s leading seminar promoter, and provides individuals with access to some of the world’s greatest coaches and entrepreneurs. The Success Resources Podcast features some of these great thinkers and achievers.
Some notable episodes include:
- Gary Vaynerchuk: Making the Right Content for the Right People.
- Lisa Messenger: Learn the Secret to Disruption.
- Jessica Wilson: Adversity, Character & Going the Distance.
- Edwin Arroyave: How to Develop an Unstoppable Mindset.
- Claude Silver: How to Move Fast, Create Culture & Have Heart.
What are some of the podcasts you enjoy listening to? I would love to hear your thoughts and recommendations, please leave your comments below!