In this solo episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I share 5 key strategies to make every week run smoother.
I am a big advocate for planning and preparing for success each week. As the saying goes if you fail to prepare, prepare to fail. There are a few strategies and practices I put in place to ensure that my days and weeks run smoothly and that I am as effective and efficient as possible.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- My power planning method and how I utilise this practice to increase my productivity and maximise output
- The role of organisation in my life, and specific practices I use each week
- Learning what tasks to delegate and specific delegation practices I utilise
- Why having good morning and evening routines help set the tone for a positive and productive week
- How I plan and prepare for every week
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Want to gain more support and structure around your goals? Want to elevate your presence online, but not sure where to start? Searching for ways to optimise your habits, routines and rituals to achieve elite levels of success? Then look no further than The Boss in Heels Learning Academy!
With 3 customised solutions, we work with our clients on a 1:1 personalised basis to achieve their goals.
You can learn more here:
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian