Adrienne Monteverde is an Australian Artist who recreates memorable moments through hand-painted illustrations. Adrienne has grown a dedicated international following after she left her career in the fashion industry to pursue her creative passion as an artist.
Adrienne was a fashion assistant for an Australian label which could be described as a ‘dream job’ – taking her around the world to China, Hong Kong, London, France & LA. However, Adrienne was still maintaining her creativity at home and developed an instagram page dedicated to fashion illustrations. After having a client ask for a wedding illustration after seeing Adrienne paint an influencer’s wedding dress, Adrienne started to grow a dedicated global following and business.
In this episode, we cover:
- A behind the scenes look into how Adrienne made the transition from employee to entrepreneur, launched her business and bought her first investment property within the same month.
- How Adrienne founded her business and built a global following.
- Tactical aspects of Adrienne’s business – from cost structures, to how she delegates tasks and more.
- How Adrienne has managed her introverted and perfectionistic tendencies in business and life.
- Developing a niche and learning how to let go of the ‘all or nothing’ mindset.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
You can learn more about Adrienne here:
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Want to gain more support and structure around your goals? Want to elevate your presence online, but not sure where to start? Searching for ways to optimise your habits, routines and rituals to achieve elite levels of success? Then look no further than The Boss in Heels Learning Academy!
With 3 customised solutions, we work with our clients on a 1:1 personalised basis to achieve their goals.
You can learn more here:
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian