Bahar Etminan is a highly regarded author, advisor, mentor and speaker, and founder of women’s lifestyle site Rescu and eLearning platform RescuMe Academy. Rescu is committed to the core content pillars of style, substance and success, providing balanced and insightful specialist commentary on key trends, products and ideas. In 2015, her first book, Rescu Me! The Makeover Guide For A Life More Fabulous was published by Harlequin Australia.
Prior to Rescu, Bahar was CEO of cosmetics industry powerhouse Brandmakers, General Manager of luxury importer BMI where she reigned over the luxury timepieces division and labels like Gucci, Hugo Boss, Bell & Ross, Fendi, Swiss Army and Movado and the youngest ever General Manager at Bobbi Brown and Origins in Australia. She is a supporter of women, a beauty insider and a business innovator.
Bahar is fiercely blazing her own path with Rescu, where her mission is to connect women with practical tools that really work so that they can be their own success story.
In this deep, enriching and raw conversation, Bahar and I spoke about:
- Why Bahar lives by the Mantra “Every day is New Years Day.”
- Bahar’s meteoric rise into the corporate world, including finishing her MBA at 21, to two years later becoming a General Manager at Gucci.
- The challenges, difficulties and obstacles Bahar has faced and overcome – from emotional difficulty to being on the brink of bankruptcy.
- Advice for how individuals can transform and polish up every aspect of their lives.
- The duality between masculinity and femininity, and the role that ambition and beauty play in Bahar’s life.
- Bahar’s core pillars of living a life of style, substance and success.
- The importance of mentorship in career and life.
You can listen to the full episode here:
You can learn more about Bahar and Rescu here:
RescuMe Academy: rescuacademy.com.au
LinkedIn: Bahar Etminan
SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS IN HEELS PODCAST
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!