Success is found in our small, daily habits. It’s choosing to wake up vs. sleep in. Read a book over watch tv. Working out rather than sitting still. Eating a healthy meal vs. junk food. You get the drill… whatever it is, your outcomes and success are a result of the small, daily decisions you make.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make positive change and establish good habits, routines and rituals.
- Why it is important to understand the reason for you wanting to make change.
- The process for identifying your triggers and learning what environment, people and conditions prompt negative habits in your life.
- The impact of habits over time, and how they compound like interest.
- How to create positive, lasting results in your business, career, health and life.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian