In this solo episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I share my key strategies for how to remain calm in chaotic corporate environments and deal with difficult people in the workplace.
This topic has been highly requested from my incredible podcast community. I was so happy to sit down and share some of my insights and strategies which I have developed over the course of my 11 + year career in HR leadership positions.
In this episode, we cover how to remain calm in chaotic corporate environments, and I share some key tips including:
- How to develop a calm mindset and manner.
- Developing a morning routine and filling up your own cup first before you go to work for someone else.
- Shifting your focus and honing in on the things which are within your control.
I also provide my key strategies for dealing with difficult personalities in the workplace, including:
- How to deal with Debbie Downer, Negative Nancy and other interesting personality types.
- Strategies for escalating people issues within the workplace.
- How to recognise when a team / culture / workplace is no longer serving you.
You can listen to the full episode via The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes. Spotify, iHeart Radio and Amazon Music. You can also listen directly simply by clicking on the link below:
If you haven’t already, please be sure to check out my new show on YouTube – Boss in Heels TV!
If you enjoying these episodes, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!