CARMELLA GALASSO: HEADING UP SMALL BUSINESS BANKING FOR ANZ BANK, MENTORSHIP, OVERCOMING BREAST CANCER, FINDING PURPOSE & MORE (EPISODE 11)
Carmella Galasso is a highly successful Executive, and is the Head of ANZ Banking Group’s Small Business Banking Division, which is one of the bank’s largest sectors. Her relentless dedication to investing in the next generation of female leaders is admirable, and has earned her several awards, including Mentor of The Year at the 2018 Women’s Finance Awards and a finalist in 2019.
Carmella runs ANZ Bank’s Advancing Women in Management Program, ensuring that aspiring leaders are provided with the tools, confidence and personal encouragement to succeed in their careers. She is an Expert Advisor at Coote Connex where she is considered a leading contributor and expert within her field. Carmella is a true inspiration – not only has she accomplished incredible success in her corporate career and is teaching others to do the same, however she has done it all while managing some significant life events, including overcoming breast cancer.
In this episode, we cover:
- Strategies for climbing the corporate ladder and becoming an Executive at ANZ Bank
- The importance of Mentorship, and advice on how to find and ask someone to become your Mentor
- Finding purpose and developing a growth mindset
- Creating routine, structure and balancing a demanding corporate career with motherhood
- Overcoming breast cancer and other significant life events.
You can listen to the episode here:
You can learn more about Carmella and what she is up to here:
LinkedIn: Carmella Galasso
Macarthur FC: www.macarthurfc.com.au
Coote Experts: https://cooteexperts.com
You can find more tools, information and resources on Boss in Heels via www.bossinheels.com