For our 50th Episode we are breaking from tradition with Boss in Heels’ first male guest, Chris Morsley! As the Founder and CEO of CMC Global, Chris is an executive coach specializing in power, persuasion and influence. Chris Morsley trains everyone from C-Suite executives, to media personalities, to myself! That’s right, Chris is my own personal executive coach and I consider him my secret weapon which I’m gladly sharing with you today.
In this episode, Chris and I discuss:
- How storytelling has the power to change your life
- How Chris helps people finding their most authentic, powerful selves
- How to communicate effectively
- How building other people up can boost you, not hinder you
- How investing in and working with a coach has helped me to overcome fears, gain more confidence and step into my true authentic power
You can watch the full episode via Boss in Heels TV here:
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio or Amazon Music. You can also listen simply by clicking the link below:
You can learn more about Chris and what he is up to here:
LinkedIn: Chris Morsley
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, like and review The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts and YouTube!