Criticism is something we have all experienced in our lives at one point or another. I know I certainly have. We can be criticised for just about anything – from the relationship we are in, to the friendships we keep, to the clothes we wear, the colour or style of our hair, the work that we do, for speaking up about something we feel passionate about…the list goes on.
Aristotle once said “There is only one way to avoid criticism. Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” I would be inclined to take this a step further and say you will even be criticised for doing nothing. So if we are going to be criticised irrespective of what we do (or don’t do), we may as well do what we want.
In this solo episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of recognising that you are not alone, and some of the greatest change makers of our time who refused to let criticism kill their dreams.
- Strategies on how to respond and deal with criticism.
- How to stay focused on your mission and calling.
- Ways I’ve personally dealt with criticism.
- The power of living life for yourself, and not for others.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode and learning about strategies to keep criticism from killing your dreams, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.