In this rare episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I invite my award-winning Podcast Producer Darcy Milne of Pro-Podcast Production onto the show. This is a two part series whereby in Part 1, Darcy and I switch seats and he interviews me for the show. We delve deep and Darcy asks me questions to things which I haven’t previously spoken about on the show including:
- My personal story, upbringing, career choices and more.
- How I’ve developed my career as a senior executive for a large organisation.
- How I stopped comparing myself to others and learned to stay in my own lane.
- The importance of finding your purpose and operating in line with your values.
- The story of how I started the podcast, and the role that Darcy has played in producing The Boss in Heels Podcast.
In part 2, we switch roles again and I ask Darcy all your burning questions to do with podcasting. We talk everything from how to start a podcast, to what equipment you need, and so much more. Part 2 will be released and available for download on Thursday 14th October 2021 – stay tuned!
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
You can learn more about my award-winning Podcast Producer Darcy and Pro Podcast Production here:
LinkedIn: Darcy Milne
If you enjoy this episode and hearing my podcast Producer interview me for the show then please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.