In this rare episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I invite my award-winning Podcast Producer Darcy Milne of Pro-Podcast Production onto the show.
This is a two part series whereby in Part 1, Darcy and I switched seats and he interviews me for the show. We delve deep and Darcy asks me questions to things which I haven’t previously spoken about on the show.
In part 2 of this series, we switch seats again and I ask Darcy all your burning questions to do with podcasting and how to create a top-rated podcast show.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Darcy transitioned from his successful career as a Audio Producer for Nova Radio to owning the podcast production space.
- Who podcasting is for, and how to know whether you should start your own show.
- The practical steps you need to take to launch your own podcast show.
- What equipment you need to start your own podcast.
- How to cut through a saturated market.
You can learn more about my award-winning Podcast Producer Darcy Milne and Pro Podcast Production here:
Website: https://propodcastproduction.comInstagram: @propodcastproductionLinkedIn: Darcy MilneEmail: email@example.com
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode and hearing from my award-winning Audio Producer Darcy Milne, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.