Deborah Papazoglu is the Head of Digital for JD Sports, where she oversees e-commerce across all of Asia Pacific. Deborah is a really good friend of mine, and I wanted her to come onto the show because not only is she a powerhouse in her own right, however she truly embodies the spirit of what it means to be a Boss in Heels.
Deborah is sensationally capable and her success did NOT come by accident. Deb knows how to make an entrance, knows how to be seen and heard, and knows when to use that power… or not.
In this episode, we cover:
- How Deb has invested in herself, and why completing her MBA was a real game-changer
- Tactical tips when it comes to building a digital presence and adapting to changing channels and social media platforms
- Deb’s insight on how if you aren’t ready to capture customers anytime, anywhere, your competitors will be
- The role of mentors in Deb’s career and life, and advice to those seeking a new mentor
- Learning to build confidence, own your power and say yes to opportunities before you feel ready
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
You can connect with Deborah here:
LinkedIn: Deborah Papazoglu
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian