In the latest episode of the podcast, I recorded a solo episode answering some of your most frequently asked questions on how to negotiate with prospective new employers, ask for flexible working arrangements and more. This has been a highly requested episode for the show, as many of my audience (you guys)! are ambitions individuals who are serious about making a mark in their careers. Being equipped with the tools and strategies can help ensure win-win outcomes for both the employer and employee.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How COVID has changed working conditions and invited more flexible working arrangements.
- How to negotiate flexible working arrangements and other requests with prospective or current employers.
- The appropriate timing is to request flexible work arrangements.
- Strategies for working mums who are looking to re-enter the workforce and negotiate good outcomes.
- How to approach your employer if you want to start a side-hustle whilst retaining your job.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
In this episode, I make reference to my solo episode where I share my strategies on how to manage a side hustle with a demanding full-time job. You can listen to this on episode 22 of the podcast.
If you enjoy this episode and learning about my strategies to negotiate with your prospective new employer or request flexible working arrangements, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.