Focus is one of the most underrated qualities that one can possess. It is the foundation for creating real impact, achieving real results, and graduating from average to elite performance.
Focus is particularly paramount given the current times. News and media create a level of fear and hysteria amongst the general population, the end result being a sense of anxiety, stress and overwhelm.
In this solo episode of the podcast, I share 7 key strategies for how to gain more focus, achieve your goals and live an extraordinary life.
- How to block out the noise and achieve elite levels of focus and performance.
- Strategies for identifying what content you are consuming, and the impact it has on your focus and concentration levels.
- How to eliminate distractions and create better rituals.
- Time batching and other strategies to increase your productivity.
- How to hone in on your own vision and goals, and focus less on what others are doing.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Want to gain more support and structure around your goals? Want to elevate your presence online, but not sure where to start? Looking to optimise your habits, routines and rituals to achieve elite levels of success? Then look no further than The Boss in Heels Learning Academy!
With 3 customised solutions, we work with our clients on a 1:1 personalised basis to achieve their goals.
You can learn more here:
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian