In this episode of the Boss in Heels Podcast, I recorded a solo episode sharing how I make healthy choices in a world of unhealthy options. Whilst I am no health care professional, health and fitness are incredibly important to me and I often get asked questions around diet and lifestyle.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of creating healthy habits and how they can significantly improve your energy, positivity and vitality.
- My diet choices, how I shop for food and make decisions when it comes to nutrition.
- Why I have cut out fluoride from my diet including drinking tap water and tooth paste.
- Natural alternatives when it comes to wearing deodorant and why I’ve made the change.
- How I’ve changed my mindset and approach when it comes to the types of medical professionals whose opinions I seek.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode and learning about healthy options in a world of unhealthy options, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.