Krystal Barter is the founder of Pink Hope, a not-for-profit organisation which aims to raise awareness and funding for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer, offering hope to thousands of women. Pink Hope allows every individual the necessary tools to assess, manage and reduce their risk of breast and ovarian cancer, while providing personalised support for at risk women. The organisation empowers the general population to assess, understand and reduce their risk, enabling individuals to take charge of their health.
Krystal is also the CEO of Humanise Health, a patient-engagement and digital agency that is driven towards creating a future where human centricity is the status quo. Humanise Health helps people in business to connect with real, raw and authentic patient experiences by developing strategies, digital content and projects.
Krystal has a truly remarkable story, and in this episode, we cover:
- Overcoming adversity and significant personal and family health challenges.
- Founding Pink Hope and how Krystal has created a global preventative health movement, gaining the attention of Angelina Jolie.
- Turning advocacy into activism and forging a career path as an activist, author, social entrepreneur and author.
- Curating your inner circle, saying no and surrounding yourself with the right people.
- Living on purpose and making a positive contribution to the world.
You can listen to the episode here:
You can learn more about Krystal, Pink Hope and Humanise Health here:
Krystal Barter Instagram: @krystalbarter
Krystal Barter Website: www.krystalbarter.com
Pink Hope Instagram: @pinkhopeaus
Pink Hope Website: https://pinkhope.org.au
Humanise Health Instagram: @wehumanisehealth
Humanise Health Website: http://wehumanisehealth.com
You can purchase a copy of Krystal’s book, The Lucky One here.
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!