Maz Coote: Climbing The Corporate Ladder From Assistant to General Manager, Transitioning From Employee To Entrepreneur & Establishing A Successful PR Agency
Maz Coote started her career in PR with Sweaty Betty PR, and progressed from Assistant through to General Manager within just 7 years. In 2015, Maz left the agency to establish Coote Connex, a top Australian based beauty & lifestyle communications agency. Using a mix of traditional PR and marketing skills and an aptitude for what constitutes quality content, Coote Connex develops unique, cutting-edge and fun campaigns that are designed to amplify client exposure and consumer engagement.
As a leading public relations agency, Maz and her team work with top tier international brands, including Elizabeth Arden, Revlon, MOR Boutique, Natuzzi, KitchenAid, O Cosmedics, BIOEFFECT amongst many others. Maz has established herself as a leading businesswoman, with a proven reputation in the public relations and media landscape.
In this podcast episode, we cover:
- Strategies to progress from Assistant to General Manager within 7 years.
- Transitioning from employee to entrepreneur, and how to make that shift.
- Overcoming challenges of starting and running your own business.
- Running a highly successful agency and landing top tier international brands.
- Creating confidence, instilling habits and practices .
You can follow Maz and what Coote Connex are up to by following:
Maz Personal Instagram: @mazzycoote
CooteConnex Instagram: @cooteconnex
CooteExperts Instagram: @cooteexperts
CooteConnex Website: https://cooteconnex.com
CooteExperts Website: https://cooteexperts.com
You can listen to the episode here: