In this solo episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I share 10 strategies to get out of a mid-year slump and propel your life forward.
There is no doubt that the past two + years have been particularly difficult for many of us. Our plans, routines and commitments have been disrupted and in some cased completely derailed, and many of us have been left feeling burnt-out, demotivated and depleted.
After receiving tonnes of messages and requests for this episode, I take a deep dive and share my step-by-step guide for pulling yourself out of a mid-year slump (or any kind funk, really…) and turning things around for the better.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why it’s important to sit with your feelings and acknowledge how you feel.
- The undeniable benefits of self-care and looking after yourself.
- Why you should focus on small, daily action rather than the mountainous issues and tasks that lay ahead of you.
- How to build positive forward momentum.
- The importance of establishing daily routines and rituals.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian