NICOLA MADDEN: FOUNDING CHAMPAGNE SMILE TEETH WHITENING SERVICE, MAKING PERSONAL SACRIFICES & NAVIGATING THROUGH COVID-19 (EPISODE 12)
Nicola Madden is the founder of Champagne Smile, a bespoke cosmetic teeth whitening mobile and in-salon service across Sydney, the Central Coast, Newcastle and Wollongong. Nicola leads a team of technicians to deliver a safe and cost-effective treatment, delivering optimal results using high quality materials.
Nicola discovered her passion for cosmetic teeth whitening shortly after studying beauty therapy. Champagne Smile was founded in 2016 and grew rapidly, based on the demand for cosmetic services. Nicola’s rapid growth in her business is a result of her sheer hard-work, passion and ability to pivot in uncertain and volatile situations.
Nicola’s vision, passion and commitment to delivering a world class service is undeniable. She is also shifting the often clinical and unpleasant experience of sitting in the dentist’s chair to a glamorous and enjoyable one within client’s own homes.
In this episode, we cover:
- Executing on an idea and building a successful business.
- Surviving the COVID-19 lockdown period and emerging as a stronger business.
- The Champagne Smile experience, services and offerings.
- Finding your passion and purpose.
- Making personal sacrifices, having a strong work ethic and managing the demands of an owner operated business.
You can listen to the full episode here:
You can learn more about Nicola and Champagne Smile teeth whitening services here: