In the latest episode of the podcast, I recorded a solo episode sharing my 5 tried and tested strategies to help you overcome your fears and show up online. Whether you are looking to start a blog, podcast, YouTube channel, launch a new social channel or simply start showing up more actively online, this is the episode for you! I often get asked questions on how to overcome fears and build confidence in the content creation space. Whilst this was never something which came easy to me, I have learned that like anything else, it gets easier with time. Consistent practice, action and content creation is what helps you to build a brand, develop a powerful presence and make an impact.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to take action and bite-size steps to content creation.
- How to focus on progress over perfection and adopt an 80/20 formula.
- Shifting the focus from you to the value you can provide to others.
- How to invest in yourself to build your confidence and overcome your fears.
- Why playing the long game and having a powerful and inspiring ‘why’ will help you overcome your fears and build a powerful online presence.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoy this episode and learning about my strategies to overcome your fears of showing up online, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.