In this solo episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I provide a personal development and life update for March 2021. I share some of my thoughts, reflections and insights and some of my biggest lessons to date.
As many of you would know, I am a huge advocate of personal development, and am constantly committed to continuous improvement. I recently took some much needed time out to reevaluate my priorities, goals and how effectively I have been spending my time. I also share some detail on what I have been up to in my personal life.
In this episode, I cover:
- How I reevaluated my goals and priorities, and have applied the 80/20 rule when it comes to redefining how I am spending my time and what tasks to let go of.
- The importance of setting individual vs. couple goals, and how Elena Cardone played a key role in this process.
- My recent experience at the Emirates One & Only Resort at Wolgan Valley.
- The daily and weekly tasks I am currently outsourcing.
- Self-care and my new monthly beauty routine.
- The personal development books and biographies I have read to date in 2021.
- My recent experience with executive coaching, and the impact it is having on my professional career.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio or Amazon Music. You can also listen simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoyed this episode and hearing about my personal development and life update for March 2021, then please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast. I would also love if you could share these episodes with a friend, family member or someone in your network. Thank you so much for listening!