In this solo episode of The Boss in Heels Podcast, I provide a personal development and life update for August 2021. I share some of my thoughts, reflections and insights and some of my biggest lessons to date.
As many of you would know, I am a huge advocate of personal development, and am constantly committed to pushing the envelope of what I believe is possible for myself. In particular, I have been utilising this Sydney lockdown period as an opportunity for personal growth.
In this episode, I cover:
- How I’ve been maximising this Sydney lockdown period, and the strategies I’ve been using the live my best lockdown life.
- The personal breakthrough I experienced in learning how to both ‘learn’ and ‘do’ at the same time.
- What new initiatives, skills and workouts I’ve been trying during lockdown.
- The books I’ve been reading and my latest book recommendations.
- Home and life organisation.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can listen to the episode directly here:
In this episode, I make reference to the following:
Thank you so much for listening!