We have been living in very interesting and unusual times. Fear and negativity have certainly infiltrated the thoughts and lives of many. It is only when we silence our thoughts and make a conscious choice to rid our lives of negativity, that we can start to live a more positive life.
Despite it all, I would say one of the greatest gifts I have given myself is to live a (mostly) positive life. I choose to focus on all the goodness around me. As Oprah so eloquently says, “What you focus on expands, and when you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it.”
There are a few practices I’ve put in place to live a more positive life. In this solo podcast episode, I cover:
- The benefits of conducting a digital detox and reducing news and social media consumption.
- How your diet not just refers to the food you eat, however what you watch, listen to and the content you consume.
- Creating space from negative influences and becoming conscious of you who spend your time with.
- Stacey Martino’s philosophy on left-handed vs. right-handed people in life.
- Mindset shifts to develop more positive and constructive thought processes.
- Building in positive practices into daily routines.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio or Amazon Music. You can also listen simply by clicking the link below:
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!