Building a personal brand is a necessity in today’s digital age. If you do not have an online presence, not only are you doing yourself a disservice, however you are also doing a disservice to the people who need to hear what you have to say, in the way that only you can say it.
I know that putting yourself ‘out there’ can be daunting. I’ve had to do the work to get to a point in my life where I can feel the fear and do it anyway, simply because my purpose in life exceeds the feelings of discomfort, fear and self-doubt. In fact, every single one of us has a story to tell, insights to share and an impact to make in this world.
In this solo episode, I share my key insights, learnings and experiences on how to create a powerful personal brand. We cover:
- How to create a clear message and transform your mess into becoming your message.
- How to find your niche and determine who you are speaking to.
- Building a framework for your business, and the four key steps Russell Brunson utilises – story, strategy, tactics and social proof.
- The power of personality and connection.
- Content creation strategies for your personal brand.
You can listen to the full episode via The Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts, iTunes, Spotify, iHeart Radio or Amazon Music. You can also listen directly by clicking the below: