Rebekah Campbell is a serial entrepreneur, best known for being the Co-Founder of food order app Hey You which facilitates over 125,000 food and beverage orders per week.
Rebekah is no stranger to the world of entrepreneurship, with Hey You being her fourth startup. Rebekah started a music management company at just 22 years of age and broke artists such as George, Matt Corby, Evermore and Lisa Mitchell, developed an online concert ticket promotion company which she sold just two years later, and, most recently, started Zambesi.com, the Air B&B for education, which offers online masterclasses with leaders from Google, TedX, and Facebook.
Rebekah is also an author, having just finished her first book, 138 dates – The true story of one woman’s search for everything.
In this episode, Rebekah and I discuss:
- Rebehak’s entrepreneurial journey, creativity and how to make an idea come into fruition.
- Overcoming obstacles in business and in life.
- Finding passion and purpose through your work.
- What inspired Rebekah to go on 138 dates with men each week, and the write about what she learned and her experiences.
- How women can have it all – from the career, to partner and family.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can listen to the episode directly here:
You can learn more about Rebekah here:
Book – 138 dates
Rebekah Campbell Website – https://rebekahcampbell.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!