ROSANNA IACONO – CLIMBING THE CORPORATE LADDER TO C-SUITE & BEYOND, FINDING PURPOSE & OVERCOMING ADVERSITY (EPISODE 05)
Rosanna Iacono is a purpose-led strategic advisor, Non-Executive Board Director and former C-Level Executive with global experience building iconic brands in leading organisations across premium and luxury consumer goods and retail.
She is highly experienced and talented in delivering visionary leadership and mobilising teams across multiple geographies to deliver exceptional results. Rosanna has diverse experience in Private Equity exits, M&A’s, start-ups, turn-arounds and growth acceleration in mature businesses. She has lived and worked in 4 countries, is multi-lingual and culturally savvy. She is highly tech-literate, working with big data and future-focused technology. She is purpose-driven and a passionate Board Director in not-for-profit and business. She is a diversity and conscious capitalism advocate, Partner of The Growth Activitsts, a wife, mum of twins and prolific shoe collector.
In this episode, we cover:
- Building a successful corporate career and the journey to becoming a C-Suite Executive and Board Member
- Global opportunities and adjusting to living and working in different countries and cultures
- Finding your purpose, and driving purpose-led organisations
- Overcoming challenges and adversity
- Developing a growth mindset, building confidence and the importance of investing in yourself
You can listen to the episode here: