Siri Lindley is a true force of nature with one of the longest and most impressive resumes you’ll ever see. Siri is a two-time world champion triathlete, an aquathon world champion, coach to medal-winning Olympians and Ironman competitors, author, one of Tony Robbins’ favourite motivational speakers, renowned business and personal leadership coach, animal activist, and most recently, cancer survivor.
In this deeply enriching episode, Siri and I discuss:
- How to find your life’s purpose.
- Finding the deep, emotional reason for your why.
- How to take responsibility for your life.
- How to choose your inner circle.
- Siri’s painful experience of coming out, and subsequent ability to live a life that is authentically true to herself.
You can listen to the full episode here:
You can learn more about Siri and what she is up to here: