Solo Episode: Life Update, Personal Development Update and 2021 Planning Session (Episode 30).
I always love the freshness that comes with a New Year. It is no secret that 2020 was a demanding, challenging and disruptive year for many of us. We were presented with more challenges than we have previously experienced, and there was a real level of uncertainty in the air.
I took some much needed time off over Christmas and New Years to destress, decompress and get organised for 2021. I am so happy that I allowed myself the extra time and space to really be able to think – and to not be in my default setting of being ‘on’ all the time.
In this podcast episode, I provide a detailed life update, personal development update and share the specifics of my 2021 planning session.
The planning session was something I made a really enjoyable experience for myself – I burned candles, played music, had some tea and coffee, and really allowed myself to go deep within myself. I set out my goals for the year and got granular and specific on what I will do this year, and more importantly – what I won’t do. I came up with a word that sets the overall tone and theme of 2021 for myself – and worked out exactly what I want to achieve.
In this episode, I cover:
- Exactly how I spent my time over the holidays – what I planned, saw and did.
- Personal development update – how I invested in myself over the holiday period.
- The list of books I have read so far in 2021 and which of those books I would recommend to add to your to-read list.
- My 2021 planning session – how I set goals for myself and what I am going to stop, start and continue in 2021.
- My details of my new schedule and calendar coding system.
You can listen to the full episode here:
If you enjoy this episode, then please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!