As the most disruptive, challenging and turbulent year of our lives finally comes to a close, I take time to look back and reflect on the five biggest lessons I’ve learned, whether I was ready for them or not.
No matter who you are, what you do or where you’re from, chances are you’ve been through some adversity in 2020. Businesses have faltered, we’ve been in lockdown, and many people have lost their livelihoods in this once-in-a-lifetime event. As we emerge from this uniquely challenging moment in history, we should all take a moment to not only assess the damage, but to recognise how we’ve been changed for the better.
In this episode we cover:
- The letter I wrote to myself at the end of 2019.
- The relationship between adversity and opportunity.
- The best investment you can make.
- How you can allow your mess to become your message.
- How gratitude inspires generosity.
You can listen to the full episode here:
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast!