After recently recording episode 20 of the Boss in Heels Podcast, I was flooded with messages and requests asking for another solo episode. This time, the focus is on how I manage my side hustle with a demanding full-time job.
In this episode, I get granular and share the key mindset, habits and routines I’ve tried and tested over the past 4 years, including my morning and evening routines, mindset, strategies for saying no and so much more.
We all have a level of choice, and we prioritise the things that matter the most to us. If you are serious about building a business on the side whilst managing a full-time job, this episode delves into the practical aspects of what’s involved, and the reality of what happens when things don’t go to plan.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to ask yourself important questions to understand what you’re trying to achieve.
- Conducting an audit into how you are currently spending your time.
- Building a system for how you will say yes to things that matter, and no to the things that don’t. You’ll learn the value of establishing a ‘not do-to list.’
- Building a morning and evening routine that sets you up for success.
- How I manage a heavy workload and the specific details on how I spend my time every day.
- Strategies for switching between your corporate or full-time job with your side hustle, and how subtle mental and physical boundaries can help boost productivity.
You can listen to the full episode here:
If you enjoyed this episode, please remember to subscribe, rate and review The Boss in Heels Podcast.