Stephanie Caltabiano Cherrington is the founder of Sant Elia, a couture bridal label specialising in handcrafted garments with a uniquely modern aesthetic. Each of Sant Elia’s custom designs reflects the individual style and desired look of a bride, which is then created using luxurious fabrics, intricate detailing and classic couture techniques.
After graduating with first-class honours from a Bachelor of Design in Fashion at the University of Technology in Sydney, Stephanie has gained expansive experience in the Australian fashion industry over 10 years of her career. After being asked by friends and family to create looks for their special days, Stephanie realised there was a gap in the market for Fashion-Forward bridal with attention to quality and fit.
Since establishing Sant Elia in December 2014, Stephanie’s drive is to create bridal looks that celebrate the personalities and tastes of clients, as well as expressing the Sant Elia aesthetic that she has dreamed of since her childhood.
Stephanie’s vision is to create an experience for brides to enjoy their day in true comfort and style while feeling unequivocally themselves.
In this episode, we cover:
- Having vision, finding purpose and fulfilling creative dreams.
- Making the transition from employee to entrepreneur and building a successful brand.
- Overcoming adversity, failure and rejection.
- Listening to your intuition, staying true to yourself and trusting your instincts.
- Balancing motherhood with running a business.
You can listen to the full episode here:
You can learn more about Steph and Sant Elia here: