Tammy (Soglanich) Bennett is not only a successful real estate agent in Sydney’s eastern suburbs at Cohen Handler, she is also the breakout star of Luxe Listings Sydney, Amazon’s most successful Australian series ever which is streamed in 240 countries and territories. If you haven’t seen the series yet, you are missing out! It has the perfect balance of beautiful homes and wish fulfillment, exquisite fashion, and, of course, a pinch of drama.
Tammy instantly became a fan favourite, and with good reason: she wins at business with a quiet confidence, competitiveness, high standards, trademark elegance, and exceptional taste in fashion.
In this episode, we cover:
- What it takes to build a successful career in real estate, and Tammy’s secrets for success.
- What it’s really like to be on Amazon’s most successful Australian series ever, and how the show has impacted Tammy’s career and life.
- Tammy’s daily habits, morning routines and rituals.
- What sparked Tammy’s love for all things design and beautiful homes.
- Tammy’s take on fashion, elegance and style.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can also listen directly simply by clicking the link below:
You can learn more about Tammy here:
LinkedIn: Tammy (Soglanich) Bennett
You can watch Luxe Listings Sydney here.
If you enjoy this episode, please take a moment to subscribe, rate and review the Boss in Heels Podcast on Apple Podcasts!
Please also recommend the podcast to a friend, family member, colleague or someone in your network who you know would benefit from listening to these episodes. Not only does it help us to grow the podcast, however also ensures that we are reaching the right audiences!
If you haven’t already, please also be sure to check out and subscribe to Boss in Heels TV on YouTube.
Connect with me on social!
LinkedIn: Lara Nercessian