Wendy El-Khoury is the CEO and founder of Wedded Wonderland, the largest digital publisher of weddings in Australia. With over 1.5 million social media followers, Wedded Wonderland is where brides, guests and savvy style-watchers turn for the most comprehensive wedding content and exciting event news.
Wendy is also the founder of Wonderland Media, where she provides strategic marketing management to businesses. Wendy is an authority in digital marketing an expert in wedding, hospitality and lifestyle business. She is a driver of entrepreneurship, passion, skill-building, creativity and innovation. The growth and scalability in businesses she has worked with is a testament to her innate understanding of marketing, consumer behaviours, connecting and humanising brands.
Wendy’s vision is to educate through inspiration, and to ensure businesses and consumers have access to the right products and content to make educated decision on their journey of professional or personal love.
In addition to being an educator, entrepreneur, philanthropist and speaker, Wendy is also a dedicated mum of four kids (with a fifth on the way)!
In this passionate and powerful episode, we talk about:
- Making the transition from teaching to entrepreneurship, and how Wendy’s family values and passion for weddings led her to founding Wedded Wonderland.
- The Save Our Weddings Campaign Wendy has initiated in Australia, requesting state governments provide a roadmap for weddings to future-proof couples and the industry from further financial losses, ensuring the restrictions on weddings align with all other community interactions and practices.
- Building an online community of over 1.5 million followers, and the specific social and content management strategies Wendy deploys.
- The importance of living a purpose-led life and being intentional in business.
- How Wendy balances motherhood with managing multiple businesses and competing priorities.
You can listen to the episode here:
You can learn more about Wendy and Wedded Wonderland here:
Wendy El-Khoury Instagram: @wendy_elkhoury
Wendy El-Khoury Website: www.wendyelkhoury.com
Wedded Wonderland Website: www.weddedwonderland.com
Wedded Wonderland Instagram: @weddedwonderland
Wedded Wonderland Facebook: Wedded Wonderland
Wedded Wonderland Facebook Group: Wedded Wonderland Group
Wonderland Media Website: www.wonderlandmedia.com
Wonderland Media Instagram: @wonderlandmedia_
Wonderland Media Facebook: Wonderland Media