Have you ever landed your dream job, only to find out your boss is not the supportive, motivating leader you thought you met during the interview? Do you feel like you are trying really hard at work, but nothing seems to be good enough? What if you really enjoyed your job but the boss you loved left, and has been replaced with someone you’re not seeing eye to eye with?
If any of these questions resonate with you or if you are simply looking to optimise your working relationships at work, this may be the episode for you!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 5 key strategies to win over your boss.
- What it means to deliver a world class performance.
- How to understand your boss and manage (and exceed) their expectations.
- How to pre-empt the needs of the people you report into.
- Why loyalty is underrated.
You can listen to the full episode by searching for The Boss in Heels Podcast on:
You can listen to the episode directly here: